Planning for Your Stay at Woodside Cottages of Bayfield
With respect for our guests’ privacy, we do not provide daily housekeeping services
In All Cottages, You Will Have the Following
- Bed Linens, Pillows
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Cloths (but bring your own beach towels)
- Air Conditioner/Gas Fireplace
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Coffee Cups, Glassware
- Coffee-Maker (4-cup in 1BR cottages; 10-12-cup in 2 & 3BR cottages)
- Coffee (REG-DECAF filter-packs ~ no loose coffee or filters)
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Soap
- Paper Towels, Facial Tissues, Toilet Paper
- Shower Gel, Shampoo (no conditioner)
- All Cottages have a bathroom with stand-up shower
Add’l Included In Cottages with Kitchens (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
- 2-Burner Stove-Top (NO Oven)
- Standard Refrig W/ Freezer (b.y.o. ice)
- Dishwasher & Dishwasher Pods
- Eating/Cooking Utensils, Can Opener
- Plates, Glassware, Pots & Pans
- Dish Towels, Dish Cloths, Dish Soap
- Charcoal Grill (b.y.o. charcoal/lighter fluid)
Not supplied: salt/pepper, spices, condiments, storage containers/bags, disposable tableware
Cottages 1 – 6 and 14 with Kitchenette
Kitchenettes are not equipped or stocked as kitchens.
NO COOKING IS ALLOWED INSIDE COTTAGES 3, 4, 5, and 14, EXCEPT MICROWAVE. We offer Cottages with kitchens if you prefer the convenience of home-cooking during your stay.
We have a PAVILION with 2 Gas Grills, 1 Large Charcoal Grill, and picnic tables for our guests to use! More reasons to enjoy the great outdoors Grilling, Picnicking, and Gathering!
BAGS OF ICE We have small bags of ice (approx 2-3 lb bags) that can be purchased, 1 bag limit, when Office is OPEN. Larger quantities of ice can be purchased in downtown Bayfield at Cenex (gas station) or Andy’s Grocery.
THERE ARE NO GUEST LAUNDRY FACILITIES ON SITE. We recommend “Friendly Bubbles” Laundromat, located in Washburn, WI.
There are 3 CAMPFIRE PITS on the property: The fire pit near the Pavilion is available for use by all guests. Rental of Cottage 12 or 14 includes use of their own private fire pit. The first bundle of wood is on us each day, each fire pit. Additional bundles of firewood can be purchased when the Office is OPEN. Otherwise, locally at Cenex (gas station) or Andy’s Grocery. Fire pits are open/maintained mid-May – Oct.