A deposit is required for a reservation at Woodside Cottages of Bayfield. The deposit is in the amount of the first night’s base-rate for each Cottage reserved. For one-night stays, the deposit will include any additional charges plus the sales tax and room tax. We accept all major credit cards.
Two-night minimum stays are required for the following:
- On weekends from Memorial Day weekend through October (must include a Friday or Saturday)
- During the week (Sun – Thurs) from June 9th through August 29th
- During the New Year’s holiday
- Book Across the Bay weekend
- During the Ice Caves when open/accessible* (*Peak-season rates apply)
Three-night minimum stays are required:
- 4th of July holiday, Thursday through Sunday (must include Friday and Saturday)
- Labor Day weekend
- Apple Festival (must include Friday and Saturday)
- Note: Entire Apple Fest reservation balance must be paid in full by August 31st
One-night stays can be reserved when available as determined by Management.
PAYMENT OF BALANCE IS DUE AT CHECK-IN by credit card or cash only. Sorry, no personal checks will be accepted at time of arrival.
OCCUPANCY There is a $40/night charge for each additional guest as allowed per Cottage occupancies.
Occupancy limits include children and cannot be exceeded for any reason other than an infant (under 1 yr). Exceeding the maximum specified occupancy violates health and fire codes, and will result in termination of rental without refund.
Use of sofa-sleepers/daybed is available upon request. A one-time charge of $5 will be added for the sleeper bedding.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT Check-in is 4:00 PM and check-out is 10:00 AM. No exceptions allowed during peak-season (mid-May thru Oct). Late check-outs will be assessed a minimum charge of $25 for any portion of an hour. Flexibility may be allowed only during non-peak season with approval.
- FOR LATE ARRIVALS/CHECK-INS AFTER 7:00pm: Please come to the Office where you will find an envelope on the front door labeled with your name and Cottage #. Enclosed you will find all information needed for your arrival.
CANCELLATIONS may be very difficult, sometimes impossible to fill. For cancellations more than 14 days prior to arrival, the deposit will be refunded less the cancellation fee ($25) per Cottage. The deposit is non-refundable for cancellations within 14 days of arrival. However if all of your reservation dates are filled, the deposit will be refunded less the cancellation fee. If you shorten your reserved stay, there will be no refund for the unused portion of the reservation. “No-shows” will be responsible for payment in full for the entire reservation.
APPLE FEST CANCELLATIONS: Entire reservation must be paid in full by August 31st and is non-refundable for cancellations thereafter.
- The Cancellation Fee is $25.00 per Cottage reserved.
A gift certificate/credit for a future stay in the amount of the deposit may be issued due to inclement winter weather that results in hazardous road conditions. Closure of the Ice Caves, the Ice Road, or cancellation of other events are not considered as a reason for a refund.
- NO SMOKING A cleaning fee of up to $500.00 will be charged if there is evidence of smoking inside Cottages.
- NO PETS permitted on property or inside Cottages. A cleaning fee of up to $500.00 will be charged along with termination of rental with no refund.
- NO COOKING allowed inside Jacuzzi Cottages except microwave. (For the convenience of home-cooking during your getaway, please check out our Cottages with kitchens.)
- No children allowed in Jacuzzi Cottages (with exception of an infant).
NO TENTS or additional sleeping facilities are permitted on property.
DAMAGES & CLEANING Any damages incurred, missing items, or **excessive cleaning discovered/required after check-out will be charged to your final bill at the discretion of the Owners.
Each kitchen/kitchenette is equipped appropriately for its Cottage. Do NOT mix dishes/utensils with other cottages as **excessive cleaning charges will apply. Damage to the cottage, bedding, furniture, and property, missing items, or **excessive cleaning required includes, but not limited to, dirty dishes (if dishwasher is provided), displaced dishes/furnishings (if you move furniture, please move it back), glitter (yes, glitter), trash & cigarette butts that have been littered or not properly disposed of will be added to your final bill at the discretion of the Owners.
We are not responsible for items lost or left behind but we will always do our best to recover and return items at guest’s expense (min $15).
ASSIGNMENT We reserve the right to re-assign accommodations of the same size Cottage or larger with the same basic amenities or upgrade without notice at no additional charge.
ACCEPTANCE We reserve the right to change the Policies at any time. By making a reservation, you accept and acknowledge the current Policies of Woodside Cottages of Bayfield.
Plan Your Stay With Us:
INCLUDED IN ALL COTTAGES:
BATH TOWELS, HAND TOWELS, WASH CLOTHS
(BEACH TOWELS NOT PROVIDED – BRING YOUR OWN)
BED LINENS, PILLOWS
AIR CONDITIONER/GAS FIREPLACE
COFFEE CUPS, GLASSWARE
COFFEE (REG-DECAF w/ FILTERS)
PAPER TOWELS, FACIAL TISSUES, TOILET PAPER
SHOWER GEL, SHAMPOO (No conditioner)
INCLUDED IN 2-BR & 3-BR COTTAGES w/ KITCHENS (#7,8,9,10,11,12):
2-BURNER STOVE-TOP (NO OVEN)
STANDARD REFRIG w/ FREEZER
DISHWASHER & SOAP
EATING/COOKING UTENSILS, CAN OPENER
PLATES, GLASSWARE, POTS & PANS
DISH TOWELS, DISH CLOTHS, DISH SOAP
COTTAGES #1 – 6 and #14 INCLUDE A KITCHENETTE (MICROWAVE, MINI-FRIDGE, COFFEE-MAKER) NOT EQUIPPED AS KITCHENS
NO COOKING ALLOWED INSIDE JACUZZI COTTAGES (#3,4,5,14) EXCEPT MICROWAVE
In addition to some park-grills, we have a few charcoal grills (kettle-type) that are available for guests’ use on a first-come, first-served basis. Please let us know at the time of your reservation for your best opportunity. Remember to bring your Charcoal/Lighter fluid
We provide a limited amount of campfire wood at each fire-pit for our guests.
Additional firewood is available for purchase, $6 per bundle.