General Info & Policies
- Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 10:00am. No exceptions will be allowed during peak-season.
- No smoking or burning of candles allowed inside Cottages.
- No pets allowed (with exception of seasonal working hunting/sled dogs contained in trucks/trailers). A cleaning fee of up to $500.00 will be charged if there is any evidence of smoking or pets or candle use. Any damages incurred or extensive cleaning required after check-out will be charged accordingly at the discretion of the Owners.
- No tents or additional sleeping facilities are permitted on Cottage sites or property.
- ATVs, UTVs, and snowmobiles must be transported to designated trail sites. No riding is allowed on Cottage property.
- Keys must be left in the Cottage and/or returned to the Office at time of check-out to avoid lost-key charge of $25.
- Quiet time after 11:00 PM
Reservations & Availability
Enjoy a relaxing stay in one of our thirteen cottages, located conveniently in Bayfield, Wisconsin and just a stone’s throw away from Ashland, Washburn, and Hayward, Wisconsin and Duluth, Minnesota.
Make your reservation early to beat the seasonal rush of visitors. Bayfield has become a very popular vacation destination. Booking your reservation sooner rather than later allows you to have the Cottage(s) of your choice. Enjoy an adventure on the lake, a hike through woods, pick fresh fruit from the Bayfield Orchards, take in a show at Big Top Chautauqua, shop, or just kick back and enjoy the comforts of one of our cozy Cottages. All you have to do is call us or click on the link above to reserve your Cottage!
For questions about a particular Cottage, please contact us at (715) 779-5600.
Click here to view lodging reservations for our Bayfield, Wisconsin Cottages. Subject to change and updated regularly.