Each Cottage Includes:
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Cottages 1-6 and 14 include a kitchenette with microwave, small refrigerator, coffee maker
- Cottages 7-12 include kitchens with 2-burner Stove-top (no oven), sink, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee-maker, toaster, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Ceiling Fans
- Front Porches
- Cable TV
The Grounds Include:
- Woods and Natural Ravine
- 5 Acres of Open Space
- Three Campfire Pits (firewood provided to our guests at no charge)
- Charcoal Grills
- Picnic Tables
- Access to Brownstone Trail
- Swing set
- Outdoor Furniture
- Flower Gardens
- Paved Parking for each Cottage
- Paved Service Roads
- Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 10:00am. No exceptions will be allowed during peak-season.
- No smoking or burning of candles allowed inside Cottages.
- No pets allowed (with exception of seasonal working hunting/sled dogs contained in trucks/trailers). A cleaning fee of up to $500.00 will be charged if there is any evidence of smoking or pets or candle use. Any damages incurred or extensive cleaning required after check-out will be charged accordingly at the discretion of the Owners.
- No tents or additional sleeping facilities are permitted on Cottage sites or property.
- ATVs, UTVs, and snowmobiles must be transported to designated trail sites. No riding is allowed on Cottage property.
- Keys must be left in the Cottage and/or returned to the Office at time of check-out to avoid lost-key charge of $25.
- Quiet time after 11:00 PM