Cottage 1 Sleeps 4 – 6, max 5 adults
(Peak $179/night Off-peak $139/night)
Cottage 2 Sleeps 2 – 4, max 3 adults
(Peak $159/night Off-Peak $99/night)
Cottage 3, 4, & 5 Sleeps 2, max 2
(Peak $179/night Off-Peak $149/night)
Cottage 6 Sleeps 2 – 4, max 3 adults
(Peak $149/night Off-Peak $99/night)
Cottage 7 & 8 Sleeps 4 – 6, max 5 adults
(Peak $199/night Off-Peak $169/night)
Each Cottage Includes:
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Cottages 1-6 and 14 include a kitchenette with microwave, small refrigerator, coffee maker
- Cottages 7-12 include kitchens with 2-burner stove-top (no oven), sink, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee-maker, toaster, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Ceiling Fans
- Cable TV
- Bedding and towels are provided
The Grounds Include:
- Woods and Natural Ravine
- 5 Acres of Open Space
- Three Campfire Pits
- Charcoal Grills (charcoal & lighter fluid not provided)
- Picnic Tables
- Access to Brownstone Trail
- Swing set
- Outdoor Furniture
- Flower Gardens
- Paved Parking for each Cottage
- Paved Service Roads
- Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 10:00am. No exceptions will be allowed during peak-season.
- Pets are not allowed in the Cottages or on the property.
- No tents or additional sleeping facilities are permitted on Cottage sites or property.
- ATV/UTVs and snowmobiles must be transported to designated trail sites. No riding is allowed on property.
- Keys must be left in the Cottage and/or returned to the Office at time of check-out to avoid lost-key charge of $25.
- Quiet-time begins at 11:00 PM